This Georgian home has been creatively renovated with attention to every detail, keeping original features where possible together with every modern facility. Built in the late 1700's and has been in the Maher family for over one hundred years.
Two of the rooms are ensuite, with another two spacious rooms sharing a bathroom, making it ideal for family use. Outbuildings include storage for bikes, fishing tackle & hiking gear, there is even an ornamental plant nursery on the site.
Above all, it is the natural warm welcome that emanates from the family that endears visitors to this fine family home.
Tel: 00353 (0)87 2129236
Please quote 'The AA'.
View the website
- Open all year round
- Children welcome
- Oil Central heating
- Free WiFi
- Large free off street parking
- All Major Credit Cards accepted
- 32'' Plasma TV in all rooms
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in all rooms
- Bathrobes, hair dryers, Safe in all rooms
- 100% Egyptian Cotton Bed linen
- Rooms: 4
- Ensuite Rooms: 3
- Family Rooms: 1