Camping Card International is available to AA members and is also available to Non Members who have European Breakdown Cover for the duration of their camping holiday.
If you are planning a camping holiday, you may like to consider the benefits of Camping Card International.
Click here for more information.
- Widely accepted form of identity, as opposed to surrendering your passport when registering at your campsite. (However sight of passport may be requested)
- Cardholders are automatically covered with third party insurance for up to eleven people. (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Discounts at amusement parks, museums and campsites.
- Free use of campsite facilities (this varies from country to country)
- Up to date information on European Campsites including the savings you can make as a Cardholder.
- List of year round events and things to do.
Camping Card International is available from the AA at a cost of €10 and is valid for the year of issue only.
How to get a CCI
Please download a CCI application form here and return to:
AA Travel Services
20/21 South William Street
If you have any queries regarding this please email us at email@example.com