When providing you with a quote/policy we make the following assumptions. It is important that you take the time to read these assumptions and ensure you fully agree with them.
If for any reason there is something in the assumptions you don't agree with, please contact us on 0818 227 228 as we may still be able to give you a quote over the phone.
Assumptions about this cover
Main Driver and any other named Driver
- Hold a current valid full Irish, UK or provisional Irish driving licence.
- Have never been convicted of a motoring offence or have any prosecutions pending.
- Have never had your licence suspended/endorsed or been disqualified from driving.
- Have never had a proposal for insurance declined, insurance refused or policy cancelled.
- Do not suffer from any condition which may affect your ability to drive.
- Is limited to Social, Domestic & Pleasure use – no business use is permitted except where driving to or from work.
The Car you are Insuring
- Is right hand drive.
- Has had no modifications made to it – a modification is deemed to be any change to the manufacturer’s specification when the vehicle was produced.
- Is not imported.
- You are the owner of the vehicle and it is registered in your name
You are under a duty to disclose all facts and material information likely to influence the assessment and
acceptance of your proposal. Please note specifically that failure to disclose all material information, or
disclosures of false information could result in the policy becoming void, a claim not being paid, claims paid
being recovered from you, you becoming liable for additional premiums which we reserve the right to collect
and Terms and Conditions of the policy being amended. Should any of these actions be taken against you,
you will be obliged to disclose them on any future request for a quotation or for cover. These actions may
affect your ability to get insurance cover in the future. Material information is any fact that the insurer would
regard as likely to affect the acceptance or assessment of the risk. This includes for example current medical
details or history in respect of you or anyone else you propose to name on the policy, details of any claims
previously made or submitted by or anyone else to be named. If you are in doubt whether certain facts are
material please phone the New Business helpline on 01 6179950. You must tell us immediately of any changes
in information you have given us or if any of the information contained herein is incorrect.
You must tell us immediately of any changes in the information you have given us and in the information contained in the Statement of Fact document. If you do not let us know your policy may be invalidated.