AA Travel Insurance Policies will cover you for travelling while pregnant on the basis that you are not travelling against medical advice.
Articles in this section
- Can I cancel my Travel Policy Mid-Year and get a refund?
- Can I upgrade the cover on my Travel Policy Mid-Term?
- Am I covered to travel while pregnant?
- Am I covered for sports and activities with my Travel Insurance?
- Can I extend the period of cover for European Breakdown Assistance for Platinum Members?
- Are children (under 18) covered to travel with school/club trips?
- How do I look into my benefits on my Travel Insurance Policy?
- Are Pre-Existing Medical Conditions covered on Travel Insurance?
- Why has my Travel Insurance policy automatically renewed?
- How can I access my Travel Insurance documents?