The AA Drivers Accident Protection Plan is included with AA Car Insurance policies as part of our combined product offering. It covers you if you suffer certain injuries during your period of insurance. Full wording for this plan can be viewed under the following link http://www.theaa.ie/aa/about-us/papolicy.aspx.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a second car to my car or van policy?
- Can I email my proof of no claims bonus?
- Can I use a No Claims Bonus earned through the Motor Trade?
- Can I use my private motor no claims bonus for a commercial quote?
- Do additional drivers earn a no claims discount on my policy?
- Do you insure UK registered vehicles?
- How long does it take to receive my documents?
- I cannot list AIG as my previous insurer, what should I do?
- I have not received my certificate and disc yet, am I still covered?
- Is the AA an insurance company?