Mobile phones must be added on to the policy separately. To add a mobile phone we need the make, model and value of the phone. An additional premium may apply. This can be added by speaking with an agent in our contact centre.
Articles in this section
- Are my contents in my shed/outbuildings covered under my Home Insurance policy?
- Is my mobile phone automatically covered?
- Are the contents in my garden covered?
- What would be deemed high risk items under contents insurance?
- What is the single limit on claiming for any one item?
- Do I have to specify my bike if I have cover for my outbuildings?
- Are gifts covered on the policy?