A policy excess will apply unless otherwise stated - this is the amount shown in your policy booklet/schedule which you must pay in the event of a claim. Different excesses apply to different sections of the policy.
Articles in this section
- How do I register a claim for my Home Insurance?
- I'm on direct debits at the moment, do I have to set up a new direct debit at renewal?
- In the event of a loss, how do I know what I am covered for?
- What is a Loss Adjustor?
- Can I organise any repairs myself?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How do I make a claim?
- What company does AA deal with for home insurance?
- When will I receive my documents?