AA Ireland uses cookies. By continuing to use this site you agree to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more.

Some features on our site are not supported with older versions of the IE browser. We would suggest that you upgrade your browser to experience everything our site has to offer. Click here to find out more.

Skip Navigation

Contents Insurance

Protect the things you value most in your home

  • If you had to leave your home which items would you take with you? Big or small, our home contents cover is tailored to you.
  • From home furnishings to iPhones, kitchen appliances to books, sports equipment to clothing, we cover what’s important to you whether you’re a home owner or simply renting a property.
  • We can also provide you with additional cover for expensive items such as your jewelry.

For more information about our home contents cover click here

Home Contents Insurance: What does Contents Cover include?

  • Contents Insurance will cover anything that you would take with you when you move house. Contents include the following
  • Household Goods – furniture, carpets, kitchen and other appliances, tvs, radios, books, ornaments.
  • Personal Effects – clothes, articles of a strictly personal nature likely to be worn used or carried, sports equipment and pedal cycles.

Be ready for anything
Get a quote today or call us on 0818 227 228

AA Ireland Limited trading as AA Insurance is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.