For all our customers that have been with us for 5 years or more, and that also have current AA Membership cover, we would like to say a big ‘Thank You’. So we’re upgrading your cover to Platinum Membership cover, Free of charge, to give you even more exclusive rewards.
We all know that losing your keys can be incredibly inconvenient. The realisation that they have been misplaced or stolen can quickly turn a simple inconvenience into anxiety and panic as the thought of sorting everything out sinks in. With your Free Keycare cover, we ensure that this is all avoided.
How it works:
- Simply attach your AA Keycare fob to the bunch of keys you want to cover.
- If your keys are ever lost or stolen you just need to call the Keycare number and we will replace them.
It’s as simple as that. And it’s Free to you.
Click here to see what your Free Keycare covers:
- Key recovery and replacement for any type of keys attached to a Keycare fob, both personal and business keys
- Up to €1,500 cover for any type of keys, not just car and home
- Avoids claims on existing motor and household policies - so no impact on no-claims discount
- Emergency helpline 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Reward incentive to the finder courtesy of Keycare
- Cover included where keys are locked inside a vehicle or premises
- Access to a nationwide network of locksmiths
- Car hire/alternative transport available if stranded due to loss/theft of keys
- Cost of reprogramming immobilisers and alarms is included
- No excess to pay
- 90% likelihood that keys attached to a Keycare fob are reunited with their owners
- Up to 3 days car hire when stranded due to loss of theft of keys
- Fast track claims service
- Replacement locks, keys and locksmiths charges covered up to your chosen level of cover per annum
- Because Keycare is provided separately to household or motor insurance, any no-claims bonus earned remains protected.
How to get your Free Keycare cover;
- Click the ‘Apply for Keycare’ button below
- Complete your details & your Keycare fob will be sent to you within 5 days
Keycare Ireland T/A Time Broker Services Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
International Breakdown Cover
We want to make sure you are covered no matter where you travel or whether it’s in your own car or a rented car. So, we are offering all Platinum Members roadside assistance cover in mainland Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand & South Africa.
- Get 4 days free breakdown cover per trip
- With a maximum of 3 trips allowed per annum
- And entitling you to 1 call out of roadside assistance, in the event of a breakdown, per trip
If you wish to upgrade this cover to Full European Breakdown Cover we will also give you an exclusive €40 discount.
To activate or upgrade your Free European cover all you need to do is call 0818 227 228
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia & South Africa:
- Get 30 days free breakdown cover per trip
- With 1 trip allowed per annum
- And entitling you to 1 call out of roadside assistance, in the event of a breakdown, per annum
To get your Free International cover all you need to do is call the club number, of the country you are in, below when you require assistance:
Click here for the list of countries and club contact numbers
||Club Assistance Telephone Number
||1-800-AAA-Help (1-800-222-4357). See www.AAA.com
||(+1 613) 247 0117. See www.CAA.ca
||(+649) 966 88 00. www.AA.co.nz
||AAA is main body that comprises of the following motoring clubs
||(+612 62477311) www.AAA.asn.au
||NRMA - New South Wales
||NRMA local assistance no: 13 11 22 or
+61 2 8741 6000
||RACV - South East region (Victoria, Queensland Sunshine and Gold Coast)
||RACV local assistance no: 13 11 11 or
+ 61 3 9790 2211
||RACQ - North east region (Queensland)
||RACQ local assistance no: 13 19 05 or
+61 7 3361 2444
||RAA - Southern Australia & Broken Hill
||RAA local assistance no: 13 11 11 or
+61 8 8202 4600
||RACWA - Western Australia
||RACWA local assistance no: 13 11 11 or
+61 8 9436 44444
||RACT - Tasmania
||RACT local assistance no: 13 27 22 or
+61 3 6232 6300
||AANT - Northern Territory
||AANT local assistance no: 13 11 11 or
+61 8 8925 5901
||0861 000 234 or 083 843 22 (international code is +27)
Free Car Health Check
We want to give you peace of mind, knowing that your car is in tip-top shape. So we’ve teamed up with Halfords to extend their free 5 point car check to you:
- The battery – one of the main reasons people breakdown
- Light bulbs – driving with a broken light is dangerous and illegal
- Oil levels – your car needs oil just as much as it does petrol/diesel
- Windscreen Wipers – to ensure suitable visibility
- Screen wash levels – to ensure wipers do their job to ensure visibility
Simply drop into any Halfords store nationwide for your vehicle check-up and when you show your AA Platinum Membership card you’ll also get a free screen wash top up.
Free upgrade and 10% off car hire in Ireland
Currently AA customers receive 10% off and a free additional driver when hiring a car or van in Ireland with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. However AA Platinum Members get even more with the option to choose a free car upgrade instead of adding an additional driver.
To get this offer, click the ‘Get offer’ button below.
Note: to receive additional discounts &/or benefits you may be requested to present your current valid AA Platinum Membership card upon collection of your hired vehicle at your chosen destination. So please bring your membership card with you.
Offer expires 30th May 2018.