Cashel House is a mid-19th century property, standing at the head of Cashel Bay in the heart of Connemara, and set amidst secluded, award-winning gardens with woodland walks. Attentive service comes with the perfect balance of friendliness and professionalism from McEvilly family and their staff. The comfortable lounges have turf fires and antique furnishings. The restaurant offers local produce such as the famous Connemara lamb, and fish from the nearby coast.
Please quote 'The AA'.
- Parking: 40
- Children welcome
- Garden school Cookery classes
- En-suite rooms: 29
- Rooms with four-poster beds: 1
- Ground-floor rooms: 6
- Family rooms: 4
- Satellite and Freeview TV available
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Dogs allowed by prior arrangement