It’s now down to the final four of the Champions Cup with Leinster the only Irish team still in contention.
Taking on Toulon at Stade Vélodrome in Marseille on Sunday 19th April from 4:15pm, it looks set to be a tight affair with Leinster needing to churn out a performance that will need to be of a higher standard than their quarter-final appearance earlier this month.
For the Leinster fans that are making the trip to Marseille, we’ve put together some travel tips which will help make the journey that bit easier.
Choose a link from below to take you to the information.
- The Basics (below)
- Getting Around Marseille / Public Transport
- French Rules of the Road – Some Important Differences
- Eating Out & Nightlife
- Currency: Euro
- Time Difference: +1 hour
- Telephone code to dial from abroad: 0033
- Telephone code to dial from within France: 0491
- Flight time: Dublin to Marseille takes approx. 2 and half hours
- Address for Routeplanner of Stade Vélodrome: 3, Boulevard Michelet, 13008 Marseille
- For assistance in any emergency situation, dial 112.
- Average Petrol Prices (March2015): Unleaded – €1.47 / Diesel – €1.56
Main Image Credit: justinhourigan (flickr)/ commons.wikimedia.com. used under CC licence.