Breaking down is stressful enough, but even more so when you are abroad. Fortunately, we can help.
1. Does AA Membership Cover You in the UK?
Yes, if you’re an existing AA Member, you will be covered throughout the UK (including Northern Ireland), giving you all of the great benefits you enjoy at home. Simply give us a ring as normal and we’ll do the rest.
2. Who Will Rescue Me?
Our colleagues in the AA UK’s Rescue team will come to you, wherever you are in the UK.
3. What Services Am I Entitled To?
With over 100 years of experience in Ireland, the AA have always cared more about people. That’s why your service is just the same as it would be at home, so you can avail of the following:
- 24/7 Cover – 365 days a year so you’ll never be left stranded
- Roadside Rescue – at the AA, Our Members Matter, which is why we fix 8/10 cars on the roadside
- Personal Cover – at the AA, Our Members Matter, which is why we cover you in any car, even if you’re a passenger
If we are unable to get you back on the road straight away, we will tow you to a local garage.
4. What Number Should I Call?
Phone us on +353 1 649 7460. You will be put through to our friendly staff in Dublin, and they will take it from there.
5. What If My Vehicle is Beyond Repair?
If you have Rescue Plus, we can arrange to recover your vehicle back to Ireland if it’s beyond repair. You can add Rescue Plus cover to your membership for only €5.75 extra per month. Call us today on 0818 227 228 to add Rescue Plus to your membership. If you’re calling from outside Ireland, call +353 1 6179104.
6. What If I’m Not Already an AA Member?
You can get AA Membership for just €10/month. Click here to sign up, or give us a ring on 0818 227 228 (+353 1 6179104 from outside Ireland).