We are fast approaching 50,000 followers on Twitter (@aaroadwatch). To celebrate we have loads of prizes to give away.
To be in with a chance of winning some fantastic prizes we want you to guess exactly when we will get our 50,000th follower. Follow us on Twitter (@aaroadwatch) and tweet us your guess including date, time and even narrow it down to the exact minute if you want. Include the hash tags #AA50k and #tweepstakes.
When we reach 50,000 followers we will give a prize to the person who is closest to the exact time. We also have spot prizes for those who retweet the competition tweets and participate in the competition.
So get over to Twitter and have a guess. If you’re not in you cannot win!
Terms and conditions:
– To be eligible to enter the competition entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the Republic of Ireland.
– Competition closes when the Twitter account (@aaroadwatch) reaches 50,000 followers. The winner who guesses the correct time/date of this happening will win one prize. The winner will be notified within 48hrs. Spot prizes will be awarded at random to some people who enter the competition.
– If in the event two or more people have guessed the same date/time, the person who submitted the answer first will win.
– Multiple entries in a single day will not be accepted and anyone who creates multiple accounts on Twitter to enter this competition will be disqualified.
– AA staff, their immediate families and their agents and any other person connected with this competition are not entitled to participate.
– The Judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– Entrants must consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner (If successful). The winner may be required to take part in future publicity.
– The name of the winner may be obtained by any entrant to the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Competition, Marketing Department, AA Ireland Ltd, 56 Drury Street, Dublin 2.
– The promoter is AA Ireland LTD, Drury Street, Dublin 2.