We’ve got a Golfing privilege 12 months Membership card worth €99 to giveaway compliments of our AA Rewards partner Open Fairways to celebrate almost reaching 50,000 followers on our Twitter account @aaroadwatch.
Take advantage of 1,000’s of discounted green fee offers for you and up to 7 of your guests with the Open Fairways Privilege Card. Play golf at any of the 1,600 top quality ranked venues in Ireland and the UK such as; The K Club, Carton House, Royal Dublin, Foto Island, Port Salon, Turnberry, Gleneagles, Celtic Manor, Royal St. David’s and Burhill or try a gentle round on one of the many hidden gems. Plus with over 600 International venues such as Praia D’El Rey in Portugal, La Manga Club in Spain, Barseback in Sweden and Mission Hills in China there really is something for every discerning golfer to savour! Using the Open Fairways Privilege Card couldn’t be easier. Once a member all you have do is pick the course you want to play and declare your status as an Open Fairways member. On the day, show your privilege card and pay the reduced green fees. It couldn’t be simpler! “For discerning golfers, I thoroughly recommend Open Fairways” – Nick Faldo. For more info see: http://www.openfairways.com.
To enter simply answer this question:
European Breakdown Covers you in Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland but in what other country beginning with ‘S’ would you be covered by EBC?
Send you answer via Twitter @aaroadwatch with the hash tag #AA50k. One winner will be selected to claim the prize.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook, facebook.com/aaroadwatch for further competitions updates.
If you’re driving in Europe this Summer, remember breakdown costs can be huge on the continent. Make sure you’re covered by the AA. For more on European Breakdown Cover see: http://www.aaireland.ie/AA/Insurance/European-Breakdown-Cover.aspx?
Don’t forget to sign up for your AA Rewards at TheAA.ie/Rewards.
Terms and conditions:
– To be eligible to enter the competition entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the Republic of Ireland
– Competition closes midnight Monday 6th May and the winner will be notified within 48hrs.
– AA staff, their immediate families and their agents and any other person connected with this competition are not entitled to participate.
– The Judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– Entrants must consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner (If successful). The winner may be required to take part in future publicity.
– The name of the winner may be obtained by any entrant to the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Competition, Marketing Department, AA Ireland Ltd, 56 Drury Street, Dublin 2.
– The promoter is AA Ireland LTD, Drury Street, Dublin 2.