When your policy falls due for renewal we take the hassle out of renewing by rolling your policy over automatically and issuing your policy documents. You will not have to do anything and your payments will run over 12 months, with 12 monthly payments.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay off the remaining balance at any time?
- Can you change the deposit amount?
- Do I have to pay another deposit when my policy falls for renewal?
- Does it cost extra to pay by direct debit?
- How do I change my direct debit details?
- How do I pay by Direct Debit?
- How many direct debits do I have to pay on my renewal?
- I received a text message about a missed direct debit?
- If I pay by monthly instalments will it automatically roll over?
- What information do I need to provide to pay by direct debit?