Our AA Car Insurance policy allows for single axle towing only. In the event of a claim, there is no cover for damage to the trailer itself. Only third party damage caused by the trailer would be covered whilst the vehicle is attached or becomes detached.
Articles in this section
- Am I covered to tow a trailer on my AA Car Insurance?
- Can I drive abroad with my AA Car Insurance?
- Do I have cover to drive someone else’s car?
- Is breakdown assistance included on my AA Car Insurance?
- Is windscreen cover included?
- What is AA Member’s comprehensive Driving of Other Cars?
- What is mis-fuel cover?