Yes, you can add additional Members to your membership. An additional charge of €51 applies per person per year applies. If added mid-year, the charge applied will be on a pro rata basis. You can have 1 person over 25 years of age and up to 5 people under 25 years of age. Every one named on a Membership have to be living at the same address to be covered.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a towing service and the AA ?
- Am I covered in the UK?
- Why choose AA Membership?
- Will you come if I'm a passenger?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- Are there any restrictions on the vehicles you will cover?
- Is my pet covered if I break down?
- What should I do if I lose my Membership cards?
- Can I renew myAA Membership online?
- When will I receive my membership cards?