Yes, your Membership number will stay the same, even if you have made changes to your Membership. We now use lifetime cards which means that your current Membership card is still valid when you renew.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a towing service and the AA ?
- Am I covered in the UK?
- Why choose AA Membership?
- Will you come if I'm a passenger?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- Are there any restrictions on the vehicles you will cover?
- Is my pet covered if I break down?
- What should I do if I lose my Membership cards?
- Can I renew myAA Membership online?
- When will I receive my membership cards?