Generally a buildings insurance policy covers the home itself along with domestic outbuildings, drives, footpaths, walls, gates and fences. In addition all fitted kitchens, including integrated appliances, bathroom or bedroom built in units and laminated flooring.
Articles in this section
- How do I register a claim for my Home Insurance?
- I'm on direct debits at the moment, do I have to set up a new direct debit at renewal?
- In the event of a loss, how do I know what I am covered for?
- What is a Loss Adjustor?
- Can I organise any repairs myself?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How do I make a claim?
- What company does AA deal with for home insurance?
- When will I receive my documents?