Yes, as long as you have the cardholder's permission.
Articles in this section
- If it is my first time logging in to myAA, what do I do?
- I am getting a message on my renewal " the policy code is already associated with this account"?
- I would like to change my Email address that I use for myAA?
- In my renewal email it tells me my password for myAA is my date of birth. Why is it not working?
- How secure is my online payment?
- I want to pay my insurance in monthly instalments but I do not have a credit/debit card to pay the deposit. Can I use somebody else's card?
- Do you open on weekends?
- What does bonus protection mean?
- What does a Third Party Fire & Theft policy cover?
- What is an excess?