You can use your no claims bonus from a private motor policy although it needs to be a valid no claims bonus referencing a clear point on scale, percentage of no claims discount earned or total number of years claims free. If the new commercial insurance is in a Company Name, and the bonus is in your private name, it may need to be referred to the Underwriter.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a second car to my car or van policy?
- Can I email my proof of no claims bonus?
- Can I use a No Claims Bonus earned through the Motor Trade?
- Can I use my private motor no claims bonus for a commercial quote?
- Do additional drivers earn a no claims discount on my policy?
- Do you insure UK registered vehicles?
- How long does it take to receive my documents?
- I cannot list AIG as my previous insurer, what should I do?
- I have not received my certificate and disc yet, am I still covered?
- Is the AA an insurance company?