Policy documents can take up to 5 working days to arrive in the post. However, if we have requested any documentation or information from you, this must usually be received before we are in a position to issue your annual documents.
Articles in this section
- Can I add a second car to my car or van policy?
- Can I email my proof of no claims bonus?
- Can I use a No Claims Bonus earned through the Motor Trade?
- Can I use my private motor no claims bonus for a commercial quote?
- Do additional drivers earn a no claims discount on my policy?
- Do you insure UK registered vehicles?
- How long does it take to receive my documents?
- I cannot list AIG as my previous insurer, what should I do?
- I have not received my certificate and disc yet, am I still covered?
- Is the AA an insurance company?