A deposit is payable in year one, and direct debits are set up on a recurring basis. Following your first year of insurance, your policy will roll over and 12 monthly payments will apply from year two onwards.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay off the remaining balance at any time?
- Can you change the deposit amount?
- Do I have to pay another deposit when my policy falls for renewal?
- Does it cost extra to pay by direct debit?
- How do I change my direct debit details?
- How do I pay by Direct Debit?
- How many direct debits do I have to pay on my renewal?
- I received a text message about a missed direct debit?
- If I pay by monthly instalments will it automatically roll over?
- What information do I need to provide to pay by direct debit?