We do not charge for any of your listed call outs (6 per AA Membership), if you go over your maximum callouts you will be charged. We do not charge for any of the work our patrols complete on the roadside, unless a new part is installed for example a battery (you pay for the battery not the labour). Also if you get towed to a garage, you will have to pay all the garage fees.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between a towing service and the AA ?
- Am I covered in the UK?
- Why choose AA Membership?
- Will you come if I'm a passenger?
- Will you charge me for callouts?
- Are there any restrictions on the vehicles you will cover?
- Is my pet covered if I break down?
- What should I do if I lose my Membership cards?
- Can I renew myAA Membership online?
- When will I receive my membership cards?