A claim for jury duty is an added benefit of AA Home Insurance and the excess does not apply in this case. Please check your policy booklet for further details.
Articles in this section
- How do I register a claim for my Home Insurance?
- I'm on direct debits at the moment, do I have to set up a new direct debit at renewal?
- In the event of a loss, how do I know what I am covered for?
- What is a Loss Adjustor?
- Can I organise any repairs myself?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How do I make a claim?
- What company does AA deal with for home insurance?
- When will I receive my documents?