At the AA we are trying to be more environmentally conscious, so if you are happy to provide us with an email address we will email your documents to you. You can choose to get them by hard copy just ask an agent at renewal. If you do not have an email address noted they will arrive by post in 5 working days.
Articles in this section
- How do I register a claim for my Home Insurance?
- I'm on direct debits at the moment, do I have to set up a new direct debit at renewal?
- In the event of a loss, how do I know what I am covered for?
- What is a Loss Adjustor?
- Can I organise any repairs myself?
- What should I do in the event of a burglary?
- What happens if there is an emergency outside of office hours?
- How do I make a claim?
- What company does AA deal with for home insurance?
- When will I receive my documents?