Do I have to specify my bike if I have cover for my outbuildings?

Your bike will be covered in your outbuildings for theft or damage up to the sum insured of €1,000. The contents excess will apply to any claim. If you want a bicycle valued over €150 to be covered while outside of your home you can specify it individually for payment of an additional premium.