The single article limit is 10% of your overall contents sum insured. Any one item not specified on the policy and valued over 10% of the overall contents sums insured would be subject to a referral to the underwriter.
Articles in this section
- Are my contents in my shed/outbuildings covered under my Home Insurance policy?
- Is my mobile phone automatically covered?
- Are the contents in my garden covered?
- What would be deemed high risk items under contents insurance?
- What is the single limit on claiming for any one item?
- Do I have to specify my bike if I have cover for my outbuildings?
- Are gifts covered on the policy?