Your contents in your outbuildings are automatically covered. Cover does not apply to any shared domestic outbuilding in an apartment or residential complex. More details on cover limits including what is and is not covered is available in our policy booklet.
Articles in this section
- Are my contents in my shed/outbuildings covered under my Home Insurance policy?
- Is my mobile phone automatically covered?
- Are the contents in my garden covered?
- What would be deemed high risk items under contents insurance?
- What is the single limit on claiming for any one item?
- Do I have to specify my bike if I have cover for my outbuildings?
- Are gifts covered on the policy?