- Emergencies relating to your main heating system and boiler repair*
- Burst Pipes
- Blocked Drains
- Blocked or leaking waste pipes
- Water leaking from toilet cisterns
- Breakdown of electric showers
- Partial or complete failure of electricity within the property
- A gas leak from internal pipes connecting your gas appliance to the gas meter.
- The removal of rats, mice, wasps and hornets.
- Sudden and unforeseen roofing problems such as leaks or tiles blown off during a storm or bad weather
- Keys, broken locks and irreplaceable loss of all keys required to gain access to the Property
- Keys which have broken in the lock for a door to your house
- Broken or damaged windows and doors presenting a security risk to the property
AA Home Membership
AA Home Membership Explained
The AA is best known for its roadside rescue service and AA Home Membership is similar to that service, except with AA Home Membership we rescue homes. We provide cover which helps in the event of certain home emergency situations which impact the safety, security and habitability of your home, 24/7, every day of the year. AA Home Membership is available from as little as €9 per month and, should you need assistance, there’s no excess or call out fees.