Our cover for COVID-19 gives you benefits such as:
- Cancellation cover if you, a close relative or travelling companion receive a positive diagnosis for COVID-19
- Cancellation cover if you, or any person insured by the policy, are required to self-isolate on your scheduled departure date
- Curtailment cover if The Department of Foreign Affairs (or any other equivalent government body in another country) advises you to return home due to COVID-19
- Related Medical Expenses if you contract COVID-19 while abroad
- Additional accommodation if you contract COVID-19 while you are abroad and are unable to return home as planned
Please note that cancellation claims relating to government restrictions for COVID-19 are excluded and any Pandemic illness is not covered within 48 hours of your policy purchase date.
Cover is subject to Terms & Conditions and some exclusions will apply. For full details of cover available please click here
*Please note that cancellation claims relating to government restrictions for COVID-19 are excluded and we will not cover any claim where your travel to a country or specific area or event to which the Travel Advice Section of the Department of Foreign affairs or the World Health Organisation has advised the public not to travel to.