Skip to Content

✨ We’re Ireland’s most competitive car insurance broker!^✨Insurance up for renewal? Get a Quote today!

Home Insurance from The AA Home Insurance from The AA

Contents Insurance from AA Ireland

Making sure you get the cover you need for your home’s essentials

Getting a better deal on Contents Insurance with The AA 🏠

Contents Insurance looks after what’s on the inside of your home. You’ll need it in the event that should something happen, you’re covered. That includes everything from the food in your deep freezer to the locks on your door.

Whether you’re a homeowner or a tenant renting for the first time, make sure your possessions are covered.

AA Membership & AA Car Insurance customers receive exclusive discounts on their AA Home Insurance, keeping you better protected at home and on the road.

Are you the type of person who likes to have a well-stocked freezer?

When a fuse goes, or there’s a power outage, you won’t want to see things go to waste.

With AA Contents Insurance, food in your freezer is covered up to €2,000.

If someone has attempted a break-in, even if unsuccessful, you might have to get the locks replaced.

AA Contents Insurance covers lock replacement up to €1,000.

When items that aren’t technically inside your home can be covered, be it your shed or garage, AA contents insurance also provides up to €3,000 coverage for contents in outbuildings.

This also goes for those rental properties and holiday homes (policy summary)

With fees varying in each of the 31 local authorities, and the rates differing depending on how long they need to be there, it can be confusing knowing what needs paid.

AA Contents Insurances covers you for up to €3,000 in fire brigade charges.

Our policy will cover you when you need to attend jury service.

And while it is a minor inconvenience, knowing you’re covered up to €700 can provide needed relief.

Coverage for money in your property up to €400*.

*(Additional cover needed if you want to cover money you have on your person when outside the home)

Knowing what AA Contents Insurance gets you

No need to jump through hoops to know what you’re covered for.

The cover listed above is only available on AA common product policies (Aviva and RSA). Please see Cover Summary for more details on AA common product, AA Liberty, AA Allianz and AA AXA. If you have any questions, give our team a quick call on 016740444..

Rated Excellent by our customers

Online Reviews

"Anna was sooooo helpful today with my car insurance. Truly excellent service today!!! And brilliant price thank you AA"

"A guy from AA came to me after only waiting about 30 minutes and was super knowledgeable and had me back on the road on my way in under 5 minutes. Great service! Saved my bacon!"

"Very efficient prompt service. Both the phone operator, and AA man were really helpful and solved my problem very quickly"

Getting covered in an emergency

A woman & little boy reading a book on a couch

Getting covered in an emergency

While content insurance is ideal protection for daily life, you want to rest assured you’re covered for any surprise life throws your way. With AA Home Membership, everything from dodgy drains to broken boilers are taken care of.

Protecting your rental properties

Landlord Insurance

Protecting your rental properties

Landlords have a lot on their plates. Whether it’s getting notified of a leak, attempted break-in, or rehousing tenants, AA Landlord Insurance has private homes and apartments covered – that includes outside contents too!

*Min premium of €218 & 5 years claims free. €60 applied to new business online quotes. Acceptance criteria, T&C’s apply.
**Available on owner occupied policies only. Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.
^Acceptance criteria, terms and conditions apply.