Blocked drains or leaking radiators.
AA Home Emergency Insurance
Home Membership covers the things that matter most
Do you have Home Emergency Insurance? 🏠
For over one hundred years we’ve been there, at the roadside, getting you home. Now, let us take care of your home.
We’ll get your boiler back online & your home warm again
Covering your roof against damage
Broken & Damaged window cover so keep your home secure
Keeping your lights on if something should happen within your home
Replacing & Changing your locks should you forgot or lose your keys
Keeping pests out of your home & keeping it safe.
All you need to know about our Home Membership Insurance cover
AA Home Membership costs €155 for the year or the equivalent of €12.90 per month.
Call 0818 252 626 our 24/7 help- line. We will send a reliable tradesperson to your home.
You can make up to 4 claims a year. Each one will cover up to a maximum of €2000 for labour, parts, materials including VAT
You can make a claim from the 15th day following your policy start date. This only applies at the start of your policy and not when you renew your cover.
Yes, for each Home Membership claim you make , callout, labour, parts and materials are covered up to a value of €2000 including VAT.
There are no policy excess or call out fees to pay for Home Membership
- Central Heating
- Burst Pipes
- Blocked Drains
- Blocked toilet waste pipes
- Leak in flexible appliance hose causing a water leak
- Leaking central heating pipes/radiators
- Water leaking from a toilet cisterns, shower fixtures & cannot be controlled.
- Partial(at least one room) or complete failure of internal lighting or sockets in your home.
- A gas leak from the internal pipe connecting your gas appliance to the gas meter.
- The removal of rats, mice, wasps and hornets.
- Seen/unforeseen damage to your slate or tiled roof where there’s a likelihood of flooding or a security risk.
- Lost/stolen keys for external doors
- Damaged keys or locks on external doors
- Damage to locks on external windows due to a break-in
- Broken windows.
Boiler Repair General Questions
You can make up to 4 claims under Boiler Service & Repair where your boiler suffers a “complete failure or partial” where you are left without hot water, heating or both.
A “complete failure” of the system is considered to have happened if your system stops producing hot water or you are completely without central heating.
All our customers get rewards as standard
RelAAX!, Yellow and black have got your back. We give all our customers extra rewards as standard. Like 3c off every litre of fuel at CircleK, Nice 👌