Blanchardstown SC is located in West Dublin just off the N3 Navan Rd. Opening hours are 9am until 9pm Mon-Fri, 9am to 7pm on Saturdays and 11am until 6pm on Sundays.
Take J6 Blanchardstown off the M50 onto the N3 Navan Rd outbound (signposted N3 Cavan). You will then exit off the N3 Navan Rd at J3 Clonsilla (signposted Blanchardstown Centre/ Mulhuddart). The shopping centre will be signposted thereafter.
Car Parking at Blanchardstown SC is free of charge.
Dublin Bus run regular services from the city centre and elsewhere to the shopping centre including:
- 17A - Serves Kilbarrack/ Finglas/ Ballymun
- 37 – Serves Baggot St/ Wilton Terrace
- 38/ 38A –Serves Damastown/ City Centre/ Ashtown/ Castleknock
- 39/ 39A – Serves UCD Belfield/ City Centre/ Stoneybatter/ Ashtown/ Clonsilla/ Ongar
- 70 – Serves Dunboyne/ City Centre/ Stoneybatter/ Ashtown
- 76A – Serves Palmerstown/ Chapelizod/ Ballyfermot/ Clondalkin/ Tallaght
- 220 – Serves Ballymun/ Finglas
- 236 – Serves Damastown/ Tyrellstown
- 238 – Serves Tyrellstown/ Mulhuddart
- 239 – Serves Clonsilla/ Lucan village/ Liffey Valley SC
- 270 – Serves Clonee/ Dunboyne
For full details of the above routes and their stops see dublinbus.ie
also run a number of services to/ from the shopping centre. Route 109 serves Dunboyne, Dunshaughlin, Navan, Kells, Virginia and Cavan Town. Route 105 serves Ashbourne and Ratoath. Route 111 serves Cavan Town, Granard, Castlepollard, Delvin, Athboy and Trim.
In the lead up to Christmas, the busiest routes are likely to be exiting the N3 Navan Rd at Blanchardstown and in the vicinity of the shopping centre itself, particularly on the Snugborough Rd and Blanchardstown Rd South.
Main Image Credit: Wikimedia