With myAA, you can now renew your AA Home Insurance policy and access your AA Rewards, all in one place. It couldn’t be easier to get renewed and stay safe:
- Register or Log in to your myAA account.
- Enter the Policy Code from your Renewal Letter.
- Enter the Surname from your Policy document.
- Enter the Date of Birth from your Policy document.
- Click on Renew Policy to add your Policy and see the payment options available to you.
Note: You may not need to complete the steps above if your Policy has already been added to your myAA account.
What to expect when your AA insurance renewal date approaches
You will receive your home insurance renewal notice from the AA 20 working days in advance of your policy’s expiry date. Your letter may include details of an alternative property insurance quotation, if available, based on the current insurance policy information.
If you’re keen to reacquaint yourself with what is covered before renewing, you can view the policy booklet here.
Your AA home insurance renewal pack will include:
- Home insurance Statement of Fact, which outlines your risk details and sums insured (buildings & contents levels)
- Brief summary of insurance cover, which includes a summary of your household Policy benefits (you can always view all AA policy documents here)
- A payment plan for those wishing to pay their home insurance in instalments
- AA terms of business leaflet
- Prepaid envelope to use for return correspondence/cheque payment
- A copy of the Chartered Surveyors Guide to house rebuilding costs.
If you need to review your home insurance policy to change your sums insured or risk details (e.g. security improvements, increased excess etc.) please call us on 01 6179104. Changes to sums insured or risk details can result in a reduction to your premium.