AA Ireland is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager, Partnerships for the AA Ireland
. This position will be based at the Head Office in Dublin City Centre within their Trading Department.
AA Ireland is one of Ireland’s leading consumer services businesses specialising in Motor, Home and Travel services and insurance. With more than half a million customers, they provide emergency rescue and breakdown cover for people on the road and in the home, as well as providing insurance for more than 200,000 customers. The AA employs almost 480 people across the country.
This is a full time, permanent role with AA Ireland offering a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Please contact John Finn in Manpower Group for full details.
Dublin City Centre
Mon-Fri 08:45 - 17:00
This role will be based in Dublin city centre. The role will involve leading a small team and working closely with internal partners such as Category Managers, Marketing colleagues and Pricing & Analytics teams.
Working for the Trading Director, the role holder will be accountable for the development of partnership and affinity relationships which can support B2C growth in the Insurance and Roadside rescue businesses.
In addition, the role holder will work with partners to develop reciprocal Rewards Club offers for AA customers and members.
Job Area and KRAs (What is Done, and to What, and Why):
- Work with the Category (Product) and Marketing teams to identify, evaluate and select potential affinity partners
- Negotiate partnership agreements with affinity partners and manage the ongoing relationships, for mutual benefit
- Work with Category teams to develop affinity partner propositions which can deliver incremental new business customer growth
- Work with Marketing colleagues to develop and implement an annual plan for affiliate partners, ensuring KPIs are met within budget
- Ensure reciprocal partner offers are negotiated and implemented within the AA member rewards club, in support of Rewards Club growth targets
Key Dimensions and related Job Results
The KPIs for this role will primarily be:
- Lead the partnerships agenda for the AA (65% of the role)
- Influence proposition development within the Category teams to ensure optimal Rewards offers and NB offers with partners (20% of the role)
- Work cross-functionally to balance the trading objectives of each Category owner (15% of the role)
Personal Skills & Experience:
- New Business customer growth targets across Motor, Home & Travel insurance and Life/Mortgage Protection
- New Business customer growth targets for Roadside Rescue
- Rewards Club membership and engagement targets
- AA app downloads
- Degree educated: University level qualification in Commerce, Marketing or similar.
- 3 years + experience working in a business development, category development or account management role in a consumer business.
- Strong negotiation skills
- High Commercial acumen
- Ability to work cross-functionally to deliver common goals
- Ability to build strong relationships with 3rd party organisations, for mutual benefit
- A customer-centric thinker with an ability to turn customer insights into commercial opportunities
- A self-starter, with an ability to work under pressure and deliver results
If you are interested in this Business Development Manager, Partnerships for the AA Ireland
please contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup
for more information and a for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours). email@example.com