Skip to Content
Guinness Storehouse Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition closes at 23:59 pm on 8th September 2020.
- To be eligible to enter the competition, entrants must tag a friend and like the competition post on Facebook, as outlined in the post. Only one entry per person is permitted. Any entrant found to use multiple accounts on Facebook to enter the competition will be ineligible.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the Republic of Ireland. To enter the competition each entrant must provide all the details asked in the competition Facebook post by the closing date of 23:59 pm on 8th
- There is no fee to enter the prize draw.
- The prize: No cash value in lieu.
- The prize includes two passes to the Guinness Storehouse with a complimentary pint of Guinness each, this can be substituted for a soft drink, for the avoidance of doubt any and all costs incurred by the winner and their guest in excess of the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Promotor, the AA Ireland, from valid entries received and their decision is final. Draw will take place & winners will be notified by the Promoter on Friday 11th September 2020.
- All prize winners and their guests must be over 18 years of age on the date of 8th
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 years old when entering the competition.
- Prize must be redeemed during regular opening hours at Guinness Storehouse before 31st December 2020. Contact details from the winner will be shared with Guinness Storehouse for the purpose of organising the visit. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Always drink responsibly. Visit drinkaware.ie.
- If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours of notification they will be treated as having forfeited the prize and the Promotor reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- AA staff and agents and any other person connected with the competition are not entitled to participate.
- The Promotor’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must consent to the disclosure of their name and contact information as a winner (if successful) to third parties, including Guinness Storehouse, for the purposes of fulfilment. The winner may be required to take part in future publicity.
- Any entrant to the competition may obtain the name of the winner by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Competition, Marketing Department, 61a South William Street, Dublin 2.
- Neither the Promoter or Guinness Storehouse take any responsibility with regards to personal damage, loss of property, injury or disappointment or other unforeseen events in association with the prize draw. This also includes any personal complication in relation to the prize and neither shall be liable if the tour of the Guinness Storehouse to which the prize relates is cancelled, postponed or rescheduled for any reason.
- The Promotor and Guinness Storehouse reserve the right to disqualify participants and cancel prizes if it is unveiled that any rules or regulations regarding the prize draw have been infringed.
- Guinness Storehouse reserve the right to refuse entry and/or eject any winner and/or their guest from the Storehouse for any reason and at their sole and absolute discretion. Guinness Storehouse Terms and Conditions apply, for more information visit: https://www.guinness-storehouse.com/en/welcome
- The promoter is The AA Ireland, 61a South William Street, Dublin 2.