AA Ireland is currently recruiting for a Risk & Compliance Executive. This position will be based at the Head Office in Dublin City Centre within their Risk & Compliance Department.
The AA is one of Ireland’s leading consumer services businesses specialising in Motor, Home and Travel services and insurance. With more than half a million customers, they provide emergency rescue and breakdown cover for people on the road and in the home, as well as providing insurance for more than 200,000 customers. The AA employs almost 480 people across the country.
Package: This is a full time, permanent role with AA Ireland offering a very competitive salary, bonus and benefits. Please contact John Finn in Manpower Group for full details.
Location: Dublin City Centre
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:45 – 17:00
Reporting to: Head of Risk & Compliance
The purpose of Risk & Compliance Executive is to provide support to the Head of Risk & Compliance by contributing to delivery of the annual compliance plan. The main responsibility of the role is delivery of annual monitoring plan. The role also includes, but is not limited to contribution to complaint management, error management, GDPR data subject rights, insurer queries.
Job Description and overview:
- Management of the AAI annual monitoring plan in order to provide assurance to the Board (25 % of the role)
- Management of issues identified through monitoring to ensure these are delivered within agreed timeframes and test the effectiveness of same. This includes the development and implementation of action plans to address issues and/or breaches that are identified through monitoring. (25% of the role)
- Compliance sign offs – marketing, scripting, documentation etc. (10% of the role)
- Contribution to complaint management to ensure that all complaints are resolved within CPC timeframes, root cause identified and reporting is in place. (10% of the role)
- Contribution to error management to ensure that all errors are resolved within CPC timeframes, reported to CBI as appropriate and ensure that root cause is identified and reporting is in place. (10% of the role)
- Contribution to management of GDPR data subject requests to ensure these are issued/resolved within timeframes and that reporting to the business is in place. (5% of the role)
- Contribution to insurer related queries including call/documentation requests, claim queries and insurer audits. (5% of the role)
- Guidance to the business including input to projects, ad-hoc queries from stakeholders etc. (10% of the role)
Personal Skills and Experience:
- APA/CIP an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of 3+ years in a compliance role.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate reporting and reconciliation
- Excellent organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to influence and work across all AA functions and levels
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Deep understanding of the Irish regulatory environment and how to apply it to a
- business environment.
- Consumer protection training
- Data protection, including GDPR training
If you are interested in this Risk & Compliance Executive for the AA Ireland please contact John Finn directly at ManpowerGroup for more information and a for a confidential call: 01 645 5222, Mobile: 087 621 4254 (Outside normal business hours). firstname.lastname@example.org