Skip to Content
Save up to €250* on your Car Insurance!⁺ Get a quote from our leading panel of insurers today.
The AA ‘Drive Free For a Year’ T&Cs
Published 16th October 2020Read Time 4 min
- The prize-winner must be 18+ years old. This prize consists of free Circle K miles or milesPLUS Motor Fuel for a year to the value of €750* plus up to €1,000 worth of AA Car Insurance and up to the value of €150 AA Membership for the prize winner**.
- *All gift card account credit will expire 12 months after date of award of prize. Terms and Conditions apply to use of Circle K Gift Cards.
- **This Prize includes one year AA Car Insurance for the prize-winner to the value of €1,000 for the policy and AA Membership (including Home Start & Rescue Plus) is also covered for the prize winner up to the value of €150. Acceptance criteria, policy terms and conditions apply to the purchase of all AA insurance policies see www.TheAA.ie for more information. All prizes must be claimed within 12 months of winning or a new winner may be chosen. The AA will pay up to the specified maximum prize amounts for each product however, if for any reason insurance cover is not possible for the prize winner (e.g. outstanding claims, driving offence, outside policy acceptance criteria etc.) then The AA will provide a cash alternative up to the value specified for that product above. Cash alternatives are not available for AA Membership.
- Competition closes at 23.59 pm on Sunday 25th October 2020
- To be eligible entrants must be over 18 years of age and must be resident in the Republic of Ireland. To enter the competition each entrant must provide all the details asked in the competition entry form and answer the competition question correctly, by the closing date of 23.59 pm on Sunday 25th October 2020. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- There is no fee to enter the prize draw.
- Winners will be chosen at random by the Promotor, the AA Ireland, from valid entries received and their decision is final. Draw will take place & winners will be notified by the Promoter on Friday 30th October 2020.
- Prize winner must be over 18 years of age on the date of 19th October 2020
- If the prize is not claimed within 24 hours of notification they will be treated as having forfeited the prize and the Promotor reserves the right to select a substitute winner.
- AA staff and agents and any other person connected with the competition are not entitled to participate.
- The Promotor’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must consent to the disclosure of their name and contact information as a winner (if successful) to third parties, including Circle K, for the purposes of fulfilment. The winner may be required to take part in future publicity.
- We will only use the data retrieved (name, address etc) to contact you in relation to the competition.
- Any entrant to the competition may obtain the name of the winner by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Competition, Marketing Department, 61a South William Street, Dublin 2.
- The Promotor reserves the right to disqualify participants and cancel prizes if it is unveiled that any rules or regulations regarding the prize draw have been infringed.
- The promoter is The AA Ireland, 61a South William Street, Dublin 2.