Are you in need of breakdown assistance? Are you broken down somewhere in the Republic of Ireland and unsure who to contact for help getting your car back on the road? Good news, you can join AA Ireland instantly, and we’ll dispatch one of our patrols to help you get back on the road. If you have experienced a breakdown and are not an AA Member, call 0818 227 228, and we’ll gladly assist you.
How To Get Instant Breakdown Cover
We can provide instant breakdown cover for anyone broken down in the Republic of Ireland who is not already with us. However, if you’ve already broken down, you cannot purchase cover online and must call us on 0818 227 228.
Wondering why you should trust the AA when you need roadside assistance? Our AA patrols fix 8 out of 10 cars at the roadside, helping you to get back on the road and complete your journey. If we aren’t able to fix your car, your breakdown cover will include a tow to a nearby garage.
Call us on 0818 227 228 to join, and you’ll enjoy the full AA Membership benefits, including:
- 24/7 365 cover for breakdowns anywhere in the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, or mainland UK
- Cover for any car breakdown as long as you’re in the car, even if you’re not the driver or you’re not using your main car.
- Tow to a nearby garage if we can’t fix your car at the roadside
- Breakdown cover for any car you’re in, even if you’re not the driver.
- Cover when you’re at home – perfect if your car won’t start early in the morning
- Access to AA Rewards, such as 4c off every litre of petrol or diesel purchased at select Circle K garages nationwide.