AA Rewards Valentine’s Day Competition Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to enter the AA Rewards Valentine’s competition entrants must be over 18 years of age and resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- To enter the competition each entrant must complete all aspects as outlined in the competition entry rules and submit before the competition closing date of 17th February 2016 at 12 midnight.
- The prize is a two night B&B stay for two adults sharing plus one evening meal on one evening of the winners choice at Bellini’s Restaurant at The Maryborough Hotel & Spa in Douglas, Co. Cork. Subject to availability. Prize voucher expires 31st August 2016.
- Winners will be chosen at random via a prize draw. Draw will take place & winner will be notified no longer than one week after the competition closes.
- AA staff, their immediate families and their agents and any other person connected with the competition are not entitled to participate.
- The Judge’s decision is final and binding on entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants must consent to the disclosure of their name as a winner (If successful). The winner may be required to take part in future publicity.
- Any entrant to the competition may obtain the name of the winner by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Competition, Marketing Department, 61a South William Street, Dublin 2.
- The promoter is AA Ireland, 61a South William Street, Dublin 2
- Entrants agree to the terms and conditions when they engage in any way with the competition online.